Monday, November 19, 2012

New TpT Products... Daily 5 Math Groups, too! AND a FREEBIE!

Today was the first day that my class really met in Daily Math Groups. We have been practicing procedures and routines and learning expectations for a while. (Just like with Daily 5.) Because we have implemented and practiced Daily 5 in reading, it was pretty simple for my kids to transfer what they have learned in reading to math. I met with each group today, each group completed Math with Someone and Math by Myself. The kids were FANTASTIC! I am working on uploading some of the games and activities I use!!! I will also upload a picture of how we organize our math group schedule!

Here is my lesson plan template I use to plan for Daily Math Groups. FREEBIE

We also have all 4 Place Value Packs available at TpT! 2.NBT.1, 2.NBT.2, 2.NBT.3, and 2.NBT.4 are all ready for you to use. We will work on Addition and Subtraction next! (YAY!)

Check out the packs here:

2.NBT.1: Place Value

2.NBT.2: Skip Counting

2.NBT.3: Read and Write Numbers to 1000

2.NBT.4: Compare Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment